Sunday, June 30, 2013

Don't make me angry

Trailer loading has been going quite well with Luba lately. We load to go places and we load to eat supper on the trailer. Lynda's trick of threading the lead rope through the side slats in the trailer has been working like a charm.

This morning I left the partition off to the side, and Luba loaded herself, I put a rope across the back of the trailer and closed the door, so she could travel with more room and on the angle of her choosing. She chose to ride on a slant, with her head tied in the usual place at the front left side. No issues unloading and we had a great ride, with lots of canter work in St Lazare.

On the way home, she loaded up the same way as the morning, but as I was putting up the bum rope, she turned around and decided to unload.  And I got angry. Like the Hulk. All Green and Ugly.



Actually, it was even worse that that. It was like my imitation of King Kong when visited the Empire State Building last fall. 


Here is a close up:



Any surprise that Luba and I started to have a fight? Any wonder that she doesn't want to go anywhere near the crazy angry lady and the metal cave on wheels?

 Thankfully, I managed to get a hold of myself. And when this happened, I looked like Parvati, the goddess of love and devotion.  And Luba loaded on the trailer and we lived happily ever after.

Through all her ordeals, Parvati’s love for Shiva never wavered. She is an affirmation that women can do whatever they set their minds to, no matter what obstacles they face. It is said that Parvati is the source of all power in the universe and that Shiva’s powers derive from her. 



No comments:

Post a Comment